Friday 4 July 2008

Today is the day to blog

As I have been in the kitchen this week, I made Beef Goulash and Chili Beef Burritios with Mexican Rice for tea this week.

The Beef Goulash I made on Tuesday as it was quite a cold and rainy day (typical Scottish summer weather) and could do with a bit of warmth. I added some garlic powder to the recipe as I do love the smell of garlic in my kitchen.




Last night was when I made the Chili Beef Burritos with Mexican Rice. I have never tried making Mexican Rice before but am a big fan of good mexican rice. James and I love Tex-Mex and we are always trying new recipes. To be honest I don't think we could live without it.


Just thinking about Tex-Mex reminds me of my absolute favourite Tex-Mex restaurant in the world, Sam Diego's. It's located in Hyannis on Cape Cod, Massachusetts. It is a definite must if you are ever kicking about the Cape.


1 comment:

Britt said...

hey i had my ghetto wedding reception at sam's. i havelove for the jalepeno spinach and chicken quesedilla. mmmmm...