Friday 22 August 2008

A Flying Visit

Unfortunately, this post is a fly by as the past 24 hours has been totally mental here. I am trying to apply to for a course at university through it's clearing process (clearing is when certain courses still have seats available). The particular course I'm applying for starts on the 1st of September and so I am manically trying to get everything together and get it back to them asap. Because of this, I'm just doing a picture post for this week, but promise to offer more next Friday!



Cinnamon Rolls




Cheeseburger Calzone


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum!

Anonymous said...

Came across your post.
You have so many recipes and I'm so hungry right now. I was wondering about the Cheeseburger Calzone?? Do you have a recipe? My gang would love it i am sure...
Thanks so much
CC
Claudie from Canada

Tropicalia said...

Hi Claudie,

Thanks for your comments and I must apologise for not getting back to you sooner. It has been mad here since I started my uni course and so I am trying really hard to get into a new routine.

The Bacon Cheeseburger Calzone was made using this recipe from Lettuce Pray.

Tiffany