Friday 13 June 2008

Just when you think it's all over....

I had quite a severe bout of food poisioning on Tuesday lasting till what I thought was today, but unfortunately it seems to be lingering about. Kinda of like a little germy stalker invading my insides. Not a pleasant experience at all I can assure you.


I went on the web this morning to discover that one of my favourtite websites, Tastespotting, has been taken down. Now as a total baking nut, this site was like my cocaine. I was a total junkie for it and needed my daily fix. Food bloggers would post gorgeous photos of their foodie wares and try to lure you to their sites. It was a brilliant site to get ideas and new recipes from fellow food nuts and I am very sad to see it go. Hopefully it will be back up again some time soon.


Before I go to dive into my Friday night TV coma, I wanted to share a photo of the birthday cake I made for James for his b-day last friday. I am very pleased with the way it turned out. James is a huge fan of my Gingerbread Men and so I thought I would incorporate them into the Devil's Food cupcakes. They turned out fab, if I do say so myself.



Off to watch some Buffy reruns!

No comments: